Now that the holidays are officially over, we finally have a little time to breathe before summer vacations, parties, and weekend getaways start eating away at our bank accounts once again.
While the holiday season is a cheery time of year for most people, almost all of us kick ourselves afterward for not being prepared, financially speaking.
It’s hard to save up for Christmas, especially, when you don’t start putting away money until the holidays are just around the corner.
There are so many ways to play your cards that will save you tons of money, but most of us simply don’t like to prepare that far in advance.
But now that we’re in 2018, things are going to be different—because Christmas is going to be free!
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign-up for FREE at both Ibotta and Rakuten .
- Shop like you normally would and buy what you normally buy, groceries and other online shopping at the stores and sites you’ve always shopped at.
- Submit your grocery receipts to Iboota and use Rakuten links before shopping on a website.
- You’ll start racking up cash back. Save your cash back for as long as you can, don’t redeem until Christmas.
- When you’ve saved for as long as possible, cash out your savings right before Christmas!
Depending on how often you shop, and how diligent you are about shopping through these rebates apps, you can easily score a free Christmas at the end of the year. Some shoppers have reported saving hundreds, even thousands, of dollars on their Christmas shopping by using these apps diligently! The only catch: You have to start right now!
You won’t be spending more, but now you’ll be earning cash back on what you spend.
These apps are awesome for earning cash back on items you already planned on buying, but they certainly won’t add up overnight.
You may also be interested in...