Need a little push to get or stay in shape in 2019? No excuse with FREE gym passes at many gyms! A free gym pass is a great way to discover workouts that best fit your lifestyle. These free no-obligation offers let you find the gym you enjoy most. Whether you want to lose weight, get stronger, be healthier or relieve some stress, finding the best gym for you will help you stick to your goals long term. Here is an up-to-date list of gyms that offer FREE passes:
UPDATE: During the Coronavirus pandemic, many gyms are offering FREE workout programs to help you stay active while at home.
– Peloton is offering 90-day FREE access to their app. Stream any Peloton class on your phone, tablet or TV free for 90 days. Clear your mind with yoga and meditation, get a sweat in with a cardio, cycling or running workout, build strength in bodyweight and strength training classes.
– FREE Life Time Workout Classes On Demand
– FREE live dance classes from CLI Studios
– FREE live kid fitness everyday at 10AM EST-1pm PST from Sami Circuit starting Tuesday March 17th
– FREE Live workouts for kids from PE with Joe
– FREE CorePower yoga classes
– FREE Orange Theory daily workout videos
– Get 2 FREE Months of Gold’s Gym Fitness & Training App Access! Fill out the form and make an account. Then Download the iOS or Android app and use that login to get 2 Free Months of Gold’s Gym Amp Fitness & Training App Access.
– FREE adidas Runtastic Premium Subscription Adidas is offering a FREE 3-Month Runtastic Premium Membership to help you stay healthy, both physically and mentally, during this challenging period. You can watch hundreds of how-to videos, work out at home with no equipment required, and choose from a variety of training plans built for all levels–from beginner to experienced athlete.
– FREE Planet Fitness Home Workouts on Facebook Live – Live-Streamed Daily 4pm PT / 5pm MT / 6pm Ct / 7pm ET
24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass
Every six months, you can get a free three day trial pass to 24 Hour Fitness! The pass is valid for three consecutive days, starting on your first day of usage. It can even be used at multiple locations!
Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass
Visit Anytime Fitness for an entire week without paying a penny. The pass is completely free to new customers but is only valid at participating locations. It does not appear that you can claim this free gym pass more than once, ever.
Crunch Fitness offers a free 1-day pass
With an emphasis on cardio and strength equipment, you’ll get a great workout at Crunch Fitness. They have an inclusive, friendly No Judgments Philosophy that encourages people of all body types to use their services. Get your free pass!
Gold’s Gym offers a free 1-day pass
Once every six months, you can claim a free one-day pass to Gold’s Gym. Get a tour of your local gym, take a Group Exercise Class, or use our Cardio Equipment.
Life Time offers a free 1-day pass
You can claim a free gym pass to Life Time Athletic every 60 days! You must be at least 18 years old and live in the area where the Club is located in order to use the pass. You can claim a free pass every 60 days.
Planet Fitness offers a FREE 1-day pass
Claim a free day in the Judgment Free Zone of Planet Fitness! You must choose a location when you request your free pass. You can request one every 90 days!
Orange Theory offers 2 free workouts
Try 2 FREE WORKOUTS at participating Orange Theory studios. First time users and local residents only. Second session must be used within 6 days of the first and booked in person at the studio.
LA Fitness offers a free 5-day pass
Every six months, you can claim a free 5-day pass to an LA Fitness location! The pass is exclusive to the location you select, so amenities may vary. It’s valid for you and a friend!
Fit Body Boot Camp offers 3 free workouts
Get 3 FREE workouts at Fit Body Boot Camp. They have location nationwide. Claim your free pass.
Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7-day pass
If you live near a Genesis Health Club, you can score a one-time 7-Day free pass! This pass gives you unlimited access for that one week. Genesis Health Clubs can be found in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
XSport Fitness offers a free 7-day guest pass
At XSport Fitness, you’ll have access to 7 days of free gym workouts, fitness classes, free tanning, free hydromassage, and even a personal training session. The free seven day pass begins when you meet with an XSport Fitness Consultant.
Blink Fitness offers a free 1-day pass
Enjoy a one day free pass at Blink Fitness! Click the “free trial” link in their website menu.
YouFit Health Club offers a 1-day pass
Get access to all Club amenities, equipment, classes and even personal trainers for a day! This free gym pass is limited to one per person per year.
Don’t see your local gym of this list?
If you don’t see your local gym on this list, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t offer free passes. Most gyms offer free passes to let people experience the facility before they commit. Give them a call and ask them about a free pass and find free gyms near you.
Free workout apps
Another option for FREE workouts is Free fitness apps! They provide users with hundreds of free workouts. Some apps to check out: Nike Training Club, Map My Run, Lose It! and Fitocracy. Just go the Apple store or Google play store and serach for fitness apps, or yoga, running, weightlifiting etc… whatever fitness you’re looking for.
These specialty fitness providers have free passes, too!
– CorePower Yoga provides a free week of studio access to new visitors. They’ll even provide new students with a free yoga mat and towel rental!
– YogaWorks provide a free 7-day pass! Enjoy unlimited yoga for an entire week at any of YogaWorks’ 60+ locations. You can participate in all their classes, including Vinyasa, Hatha, Iyengar, Pilates, TRX and more.
– UFC Gym offers free classes. If you’re interested in boxing, mixed martial arts and jiu-jitsu, check out UFC Gym! They have a free pass that allows you to take a class (or maybe even two) for free!
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...