Looking for perfume samples? We’ve put together a list of the best ways to get free perfume samples and the good news is that perfume samples, Cologne samples and fragrance samples are some of the most offered sample products! I’ve received Gucci, Versace, Calvin Klein, Guerlain, Michael Kors, Bulgari, Lancome, Ferragano, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel perfume samples and many more! Those free sample perfume vials are very valuable (a set of 12 typically goes for $25+ on Amazon.
So let’s get started! Here are all the different ways to get free perfume samples:
Perfume samples online
Freeflys lists all the free perfume samples available from all over the web for you to enjoy for free! Many perfume brands run sample campaigns from time to time. Just fill out the form with your information, and they will send you free perfume samples in the mail. We recommend you sign-up for Freeflys text alerts to get a notification when new samples become available. Although perfume companies often offer thousands of samples, they will go very fast due the large demand so you don’t want to miss out.
A lot of online perfume samples are offered via a company called Sopost. Sopost samples are usually deluxe-size vial perfume samples and ship within a couple weeks.
Recent perfume samples being offered include:
– FREE Bvlgari Eau Parfumée Sample
– FREE Distillery Series Cologne Sample
– FREE YSL Black Opium Fragrance Sample
– FREE Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance sample
– FREE set of 4 fragrance samples from Macy’s: Juicy Couture “Le Bubbly”, YSL “Libre”, Paco Rabanne “1 Million”, Versace “eros”.
– FREE Tom Ford Black Orchid Parfum Sample
– FREE OUAI North Bondi Eau Dau De Parfum Sample
– FREE Veronique Gabai fragrance sample
– FREE Bulgari Glacial Essence Fragrance Sample
– FREE Omnia Crystalline Fragrance Sample from Bvlgari
– FREE set of 4 perfume samples from Popsugar Dabble
– FREE Estee Lauder Beautiful Belle sample
– FREE Sample of SOL Cheirosa Perfume
– FREE Wanderer Beauty Perfume Sample
– FREE Marc Jacobs Perfect fragrance sample
– FREE Sample of Lake & Skye Canyon Rose Fragrance
– FREE Ariana Grande perfume & body mist
– FREE Lancome “La vie est belle” perfume sample
– FREE Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profondo fragrance Sample
– FREE “Love, Don’t Be Shy” fragrance sample by Kilian Paris
– FREE Nostalgia Perfumery Sample
– FREE Lancome Idole Fragrance Sample
– FREE Flowerbomb Deluxe Fragrance Sample
– FREE sample of Tom Ford Beau Du Jour fragrance
– FREE Donna Karan Cashmere Mist sample
– FREE Byredo Lil Fleur Perfume Sample
– FREE set of 3 fragrance samples from PopSugar Dabble
– FREE sample of Lancome Idole eau de parfum
– FREE sample of Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Sea Eau de Parfum
– FREE Hermes Paris fragrance sample
– FREE Estee Lauder Aerin Wild Geranium sample
– FREE Victoria’s Secret fragrance rollerball
– FREE Bvlgari Rose Goldea perfume sample
– FREE Valentino Donna Born in Roma perfume sample
– 2 FREE Atelier Cologne samples
– FREE Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue fragrance sample
Perfume & Beauty samples from PinchMe
PinchMe is a website that sends you free samples by mail. FREE shipping and no credit card needed. You can get free samples of perfumes, beauty products and other products.
Perfume samples upon request
If you’re looking for a specific perfume sample, reach out to the company! Go to their website and send them an email explaining that you love their brand and products and would like to sample whatever perfume you’re interested in. Don’t forget to include your postal address. You’ll be surprised how many will respond and possibly send you some samples!
Perfume samples on social media
Make sure to follow your favorite perfume brands on social media. They’ll often offer samples of their new perfumes being released to their followers only.
Perfumes from product review sites
Perfume samples with purchase
When you buy beauty products online, make sure you purchase from a company that offers beauty & perfume samples at checkout such as Sephora, ULTA or Macy’s. You’ll receive the samples in the mail with your order. TIP: if you purchase more than 1 product, break down your orders for more samples!
Perfume samples in-store
The easiest way to score free perfume is simply to ask for it. Many of your favorite stores, like Sephora, Macy’s and Nordstrom, will give you decent sized samples of products if you just ask. If they don’t already have samples to hand out, many locations will actually make one for you right there in the store.
Perfume samples in magazines
You can often find perfume samples in magazines. It’s usually sprayed on folded piece of paper that you unfold. It is great when you research new perfume scents you might like but you don’t get to put it on your skin and get the full experience of the perfume on you. A good use for these is to put them in your clothes drawers to make everything smell good.
New perfume samples become available all the time so keep checking this page as we’ll add new ones as they become available.
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...