The Walt Disney World Resort has released a limited-time special package discount: the “Kids Dine Free” offer! Get a FREE dining plan for kids (ages 3 to 9) when you buy a non-discounted minimum 3-night/3-day Magic Your Way package for you and the kid(s) that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel, theme park tickets and a dining plan. If you are planning a Disney trip, now is a great time to make reservations.
To take advantage of this FREE Dining offer, purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney World Resort and Ticket Package at select hotels from May 28th through August 30th, 2018. This discounts will be available to book until August 1, 2018.
All 3 dining plans — Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining plan — are eligible for this offer. In addition to this Kids Dine Free discount, Walt Disney World also released a special Summer room only discount for similar 2018 dates, but that discount may be a better offer for you, depending on where you are staying or the ages of your kids. Note: you cannot combine discounts.
2018 Kids Dine Free Discount Details:
- – The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- – Tickets are valid for one theme park per day (unless Park Hopper Option is purchased) and must be used within 14 days of first use or by December 31, 2019, whichever comes first.
- – Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- – Kid(s) must stay in room with adult.
- – Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- – Advance reservations required.
- – Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- – Offer excludes the following room types: suites, 2-bedroom villas, 3-bedroom villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Treehouse villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
For more information, go here.
You may also be interested in...