Who can resist a spicy chicken sandwich with a side of waffle fries from Chick-fil-A? I know I certainly can’t!
When you’re looking to satisfy a major fast food craving, Chick-fil-A is always the place to go—there’s just so many options to choose from, and you’ll never be let down.
Fortunately, you don’t have to feel guilty about eating at Chick-fil-A, thanks to these awesome hacks to save money at the delicious restaurant:
- Yearly Cow Calendar. Each year, the Chick-fil-A Cow Calendar is filled with tons of amazing freebies that families can take advantage of throughout the coming year. While you do have to buy the calendar itself at a Chick-fil-A location near you, the freebies offered each month add up fast. We’re talking about everything from free chicken sandwiches to free shakes, plus plenty of extra little treats.
- Join the Kids Club. Sign up for the Kids Club to score treats, coupons, and fun activities for your kids through Chick-fil-A. While the Kids Club is still pretty new, many Chick-fil-A locations already have them, so make sure to check the restaurants in your area and sign your kids up.
- Free Desserts for Kids. Instead of taking home a tiny toy, kids at Chick-fil-A can actually ask for a free small ice cream cone or dessert—because who doesn’t love free ice cream?
- Cow Appreciation Day. This is truly the best day of the year for Chick-fil-A lovers everywhere. Each year, on July 11, you can score an entirely free meal just by showing up to your local Chick-fil-A restaurant dressed as a cow. The best part? Most locations will let you choose anything you want on the menu!
- Follow on Social Media and Text. Each Chick-fil-A location typically has its own social media pages, so it would definitely be wise to follow one in your area for exclusive offers on discounts, coupons, and freebies.
- Coupons. While Chick-fil-A doesn’t constantly advertise discounts and coupons as often as other fast food restaurants might, you simply have to do a little more digging to find them. You can easily score coupons at any event where you might find a Chick-fil-A tent.
- Report Card Freebies. Chick-fil-A is known as one of the most family-friendly restaurants in the business, so it comes as no surprise to learn that most locations offer sweet treats for children who get good grades. If your kids get all “A”s and “B”s on their report cards, bring the cards in to your local Chick-fil-A so they can be surprised with a little reward.
- Christmas Card Promotions. Like many other fast food restaurants, Chick-fil-A really takes advantage of the holiday season. Starting in November and December, you can easily find free and discounted gift cards at restaurants near your home.
- Chick-fil-A One App. The Chick-fil-A app is a must have for any fast food lover. Simply download the app, place your order, and watch as you rack up free rewards and special treats!
You may also be interested in...