- Order online for more free samples. Did you know that you can score up to four free samples at Sephora if you order online? While you already get three freebies without a coupon code, very few shoppers realize that you can snag a fourth by selecting one on this page.
- Get a take-home sample of anything. Sephora is extremely generous with their free samples. If you want to try a product, even an extremely expensive one, Sephora employees will almost always send you home with a sample of it—no questions asked.
- Request pricey samples. To get the most bang for your buck, always ask for the most expensive products to sample.
- Don’t waste your points. It’s easy to waste your rewards points on a 100-point gift that you don’t really want. Your points will never expire, so if you don’t see anything you like, simply let them accumulate.
- Become a Beauty Insider. You’ll score instant freebies, like NARS lip pencils, just for signing up with Sephora as a Beauty Insider.
- Shop in January. While most Sephora shoppers know you can become a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) by spending $350 in a calendar year, not many know that you can instantly reach VIB Rogue status in January. VIB Rogue requires shoppers to spend $1,000 a year, but you can achieve it by spending $1,000 in January alone. While this may seem like a lot to spend at Sephora right after Christmas, VIB Rogue gives Insiders exclusive deals, sales, and coupons throughout the year.
- Get free two-day shipping. Sign up for Sephora Flash for free two-day shipping throughout the year. While VIB Rogue shoppers already get this service for free, it’s $10 for everybody else.
- Take advantage of returns. Bottom line: Sephora has a fantastic return policy. You can return just about anything after using it multiple times. In fact, you can use up to half of most products and still return them when you’re finished.
- Redeem rewards without shopping. If you want to redeem for points for a free gift without actually buying anything, you can do so in Sephora stores.
- Follow Fan Fridays on Facebook. By “liking” Sephora on Facebook, you’ll score exclusive freebies and sales before other shoppers. And always make sure to scour the page on Fan Fridays for the best deals!
- Stock up in April and November. Every April and November, Sephora offers its Beauty Insiders incredible sales. While you can find plenty of 15%-off deals in April, November is when Sephora brings out the real discounts. Though these semi-annual sales typically last for about a week, they can easily go through Black Friday in November.
- Check the sale section. There aren’t too many sales to be found at Sephora in general, but that doesn’t mean you should ignore the sale section altogether.
- Splurge on gift sets. You don’t need to have an occasion to buy a gift set. They’re almost always fantastic deals, so make sure to buy a gift set whenever you’re in need of a single item inside the set.
- Avoid travel size products. The travel size products are almost always the worst deals in the entire store, so beware while you wait in line.
- Get your makeup done. Most of Sephora’s 15-minute makeup services are complimentary, so feel free to treat yourself during your next shopping trip—for free!
(This post may contain affiliate links. We only partner with brands we trust.)
You may also be interested in...