Making money in your pajamas sounds like a dream, but it doesn’t take much to make that dream a reality for you and your family.
As long as you know where to look, there are plenty of companies that will allow you to work from home—and many of these businesses pay more than 11/hr.!
While the work-from-home job you snag ultimately depends on your experience, here are just a few entry-level telecommuting positions you can apply for right now:
- 10Up: If you have any experience as a Web designer or project manager, then this sounds like the perfect job for you. The best part? It pays at least $25/hr.
- A Place for Mom: As an at-home Support Specialist, you can earn about $16/hr.
- Aetna: While there are actually tons of remote positions you can apply for in this company, Customer Service Representatives can make around $16/hr.
- Amazon: As a Customer Service Associate, you can work from home while making around $11/hour. One important note: this remote position is not available in every state, so make sure to do your research before applying.
- American Express: Virtual Travel Counselors make around $16 an hour.
- Apple: Did you know Apple has at-home Advisors? Well, now you do—and you can make $15/hr. doing it!
- Clinical Operations Leader: For those out there with real clinical experience, you can become a Clinical Feasibility Leader and make $40 an hour—yes, you read that right!
- CVS Health: Call Center Representatives with CVS make around $13/hr.
- DealDash: As a Customer Operations Specialist, you’ll earn around $16/hour, depending on how often you work.
- Home Shopping Network (HSN): Score a work-from-home Customer Service Rep position to make about$11/hr. One note, however: this position is not available in every state, so you have to apply to the right position in the state where you currently live—no exceptions.
- Kaplan: This company actually has plenty of remote jobs you can apply for, most notably an Admissions Advisor position that allows you to make up to $20/hour.
- Kelly Services: You can make up to $11 an hour as a Customer Service Rep with Kelly Services.
- Nielson: As a Field Service Representative with Nielson, you can work remotely while earning about $17/hour.
- TNTP (The New Teacher Project): TNTP actually has a variety of different entry-level positions available, but as a Communications Manager with the company, you can make $26/hr.
- U-Haul: Roadside Assistance Agents with U-Haul actually make around $11/hour.
- Upworthy: Are you secretly a great writer? Use your skills for an amazing opportunity with Upworthy! While there aren’t any current openings at the moment, the company typically pays its writers about $25 an hour.
- Working Solutions: Customer Service/Sales Reps with Working Solutions earn about $11/hour.
- Worldwide101: As a Virtual Executive Assistant, you can make around $18/hour. The company is also looking for Social Media Coordinators, if that sounds more up your alley.
- Xerox: As we speak, Xerox is looking for Customer Service, Tech Support, Administrative Support workers. Not only are these remote positions, they also start at around $17/hr.
- YNAB: You can earn up to $17/hour as a Customer Support Representative in this company—plus YNAB offers annual meet-ups.
You may also be interested in...