Most people would kill to work at Disney, but it’s pretty hard when everybody and their brother seems to be lining up for a job with the world’s most magical company.
Thankfully, that’s all about to change because The Disney Store is now hiring guest service representatives in several different states—including Florida, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, and North Carolina.
And guess what? They’re work-from-home positions!
That’s right: Disney is hiring remote service representative positions all over the country.
According to Good Housekeeping, Disney is hiring “cast members”—how the company refers to its employees—to help guests out over the phone and via email.
The idea of the position is “to create magical moments for guests of all ages,” according to the description given by Disney.
According to the website, Disney is looking for cast members with awesome communication skills and reliable Internet.
Other desired qualifications include a positive, customer-oriented attitude, strong attention to detail, online shopping experience, and overall computer proficiency.
Disney is always wants to make sure all its cast members work well in teams and on their own.
One qualification that is sure to give applicants a major boost in the interview process is being bilingual, especially in English and Spanish.
Here is a list of some of the most important qualifications for the job, according to Clark.com:
- Guest service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong guest-focused engagement over the phone and via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency including personal consumer online shopping experience, knowledge of multiple browsers including navigating websites, mobile web/mobile application experience, use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection required
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Although not required, Disney is especially interested in hearing from bilingual candidates who can write and speak both Spanish and English. The position requires a high school diploma or GED.
Though shifts may include some holidays and weekends, work-from-home positions are typically flexible.
According to reports, if hired, the position may be full-time and could include weekly pay, paid-time off, and incredible healthcare.
Disney often makes LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Fortune lists for being one of the best major companies to work for, so make sure to act fast and send in your application as soon as possible!
You may also be interested in...