Want a FREE sample box from PinchMe? It’s very simple. I receive a free sample box from them almost every month. PinchMe is a product sampling company that offers free samples with free shipping once a month to its members, typically the second Tuesday of each month. Click here to login or register to be eligible for free samples.
Next PinchMe Sample Tuesday is Tuesday, April 7th!
Is PinchMe legit?
Yes, I have received along with many Freeflys members several PinchMe sample boxes. No credit is required, samples are 100% free and there’s no shipping fee.
How Do I Get Free Samples From PinchMe
You need to be a member to be eligible to receive free samples. It’s free to join. Click here and register. Then go to the “SAMPLEme” tab to see if samples are available for you.
Tips To Get a Free PinchMe Sample Box
While PinchMe offers free samples every month, not everyone will be offered samples every month. Here are some tips to maximize your chances of getting a box of free samples:
– Be ready on the second Tuesday of every month at 12pm EST – 9am PST to claim samples. There’s a limited number of samples every month so you want to be amongst the first ones when it’s live to check for samples. samples are available on a First Come, First Served basis.
– Complete your entire profile (including questions in the bonus section) and constantly update it as new profile questions get regularly added. This will increase your chances to be matched with relevant free samples.
– Once you start checking out with samples, don’t hit the back button; All your samples would get removed from your cart.
– Check your account the Monday before a PinchMe Tuesday; Some members get “early access” from time to time and will be able to claim free samples before the official PinchMe Sample Tuesday goes live.
– Complete your feedback. If you want to continue to be offered free samples, you’ll need to review the free samples you receive. About two weeks after receiving free samples, you’ll be given a feedback survey to fill out. These are short questionnaires that are quick to complete.
They cannot guarantee that all members receive a box on Sample Tuesday. There are many factors that impact who qualifies for samples, including the volume of samples available and the targeting specified by their brand partners.
Types of Samples PinchMe Sends
They send sample products in various categories: beauty, snacks, condiments, baby, pet, personal care, cleaning products, Hallmark cards & more products from major brands; There’s something for everyone! Boxes typically contain 3 to 7 samples. On top of PinchMe Sample Tuesdays, Pinch Me also offers from time to time full-size beauty products to review such as Dennis Gross serum and peel pads, Lancer lift serum or Olay moisturizer.
More Ways to Get Freebies With PinchMe
You can earn PinchMe points for completing your profile, leaving feedback, connecting to Facebook and Twitter, and other activities on the website. These points will get you in the running for exclusive free samples as well as gift card drawings. If you RSVP on their Facebook page for a Sample Tuesday, you will also be entered to win Pinch Me boxes. You can also click on the “QUIZme” tab to complete surveys and you’ll be entered in drawings for special PinchMe boxes.
Want more Free sample boxes? Here are more companies that send FREE Sample Boxes!
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...