If you are confused about how to get freebies sent to your mailbox, check out the following tips! Freeflys IS the real deal: You WILL receive FREE STUFF in your mailbox all year round with no strings attached when you follow these recommendations:
1. Just clicking “LIKE” and/or “SHARE” on Facebook will not send you a free sample. You must click the link and request each sample.
2. Freeflys does not send out the samples. Freeflys is the largest directory of freebies and we alert members when new freebies become available. All Free samples and coupons listed in the directory are fulfilled directly by the companies and manufacturers that offer them, not Freeflys.
3. Are you missing some of Freeflys’ Facebook posts? If you are not seeing our Facebook posts as soon as we post them, you should try interacting with all of Freeflys’ posts (such as liking, clicking, and commenting). The more involved you are with the posts, the more Facebook will show our posts in your newsfeed.
4. Check our Facebook page frequently! We are constantly posting free samples, so it’s important to visit our Facebook page and make sure you haven’t missed any.
5. Are you getting notifications too late and the samples are all gone? You should sign up for text notifications. This way, you will get an alert on your mobile phone as soon as a freebie becomes available and you can be amongst the first ones to request it! You may stop the text messages at any time. Click here to sign-up for text alerts.
6. Freeflys will NOT call you. We do not collect phone numbers on our signup page.
7. None of the samples featured on Freeflys require or ask for any credit card information.
8. Not sure where your samples are? After signing up for the free sample, it can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to receive one sample. The best thing to do is be patient. If you do not receive your free sample within 6 weeks, please directly contact the company that is offering the free sample.
9. Due to the popularity of free samples, thousands of freebies can be claimed in a matter of minutes. If a sample opens at a certain time, make sure to refresh the page at the time it goes live. You might want to use a program that allows you to pre-populate your information automatically so you don’t lose precious time typing all your information in the form every time.
10. We recommend using a computer instead of a mobile device when requesting freebies, as many free sample offers are not compatible with mobile devices. You may also want to try Internet different browsers if you run into problems. Example: If you are using Internet Explorer and the sample form is not coming up, try opening the page with Firefox. The more browsers you have, the better chance you have of getting the free sample.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your freebies!
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...