There are so many perks to having a baby registry at Target! First, the Free Target Baby registry bag is one of the most coveted baby freebie (and it’s very simple to get). The free Kit comes with $100 worth of baby products, handpicked samples & coupons for you and baby. And you get a lot of perks that come in very handy when you welcome a new baby.
TARGET BABY REGISTRY BAG
Items in the reusable bag vary but you typically always get a good assortment of baby essential items like a bottle, baby wash products, diaper samples from various brands, breastfeeding samples etc… as well as many coupons (I got about $50 in coupons for brands like Pampers, Honest, Up&Up, Target coupons and even Starbucks – Cause let’s be real, new parents run on coffee!). The purpose of the free welcome gift is to help you figure out what baby products you like. Inside the welcome kit, you’ll get $100 worth of handpicked samples from Target’s most-loved brands. The baby box may include anything from diapers and burp cloths to nursery decor and maternity clothing.
HOW TO GET THE FREE TARGET BABY REGISTRY BAG
1- You need to create a baby registry with Target; You can do that online. Note: You only need to add at least 1 item to your registry to claim your free baby bag.
2- Check your inbox for the Welcome to the Target Baby Registry email. This will include an invite to pick up your Welcome Gift.
3- Stop by Guest Services at your local Target. They’ll ask to see your registry barcode to scan and they’ll give you your free baby bag! Note: You might want to call your local store ahead first to make sure they have some in stock (if not they’ll tell you when they’re expecting to receive more). Or you now have the option to have the kit shipped with a Target order of $35 or more.
In my Target Baby Registry bag I got Dr Brown baby bottle, Up and Up Diapers, Honest Diapers, Baby Dove Wash, Johnson’s Baby Wash, Lansinoh breastfeeding products, Aqaufor ointment, Babyganics and Palmer’s lotion.
TARGET BABY REGISTRY PERKS
– You don’t need to go in-store to create your registry; You can do it online from your comfort of your home.
– They offer a smart checklist to help you build your registry which comes in very handy especially for first time parents.
– They have a price match guarantee if you see items for less at other stores, even online.
– You get a 15% on everything left in your registry, 8 weeks before baby’s expected arrival. Tip: you can use it twice! Once online, once in-store. You can combine this coupon with other coupons and special offers.
– Easy returns, you won’t need receipts.
– You can personalize your page by adding photos, setting a custom URL and more. Make it fun to share with friends & family.
– Free Returns for up to 1 Year on registry purchases. Sometimes we think we’ll need something but we end up not using some items. You can head right to the store with your unopened items to return.
– Group gifting: if a group of people wish to pool their money together to get you a big item, like a crib or a car seat? They can easily do so.
– Thank you note made easy: Let’s be real, new and expecting moms are very busy. The Target baby registry makes it easy to keep track who bought what. When you go to write your thank you notes, simply enter the gift tracker part of the app. There you’ll be able to see the gift and who purchased it. There’s also a checkbox to log if you have sent the thank you note or not.
Get more FREE Baby Stuff Here!
Then check out our “How to get FREE diapers” article
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...