Are you a people person with a take-charge attitude? Do you have a passion for helping people find exactly what they want, when they want it?
Then we have the perfect career for you—and it’s certainly unlike any other customer service position you’ve had in the past.
This particular career is for those who like to enjoy the finer things in life and hope to help others do the same.
Aspire Lifestyles, an international concierge company, is currently hiring 15 virtual lifestyle consultants to help carry out concierge requests for its premium American Express card members.
According to the job description on the company’s hiring page, “Aspire Lifestyles is a global leader and Concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high performance Concierge programs and customer loyalty solutions.”
As a lifestyle consultant with the company, you’ll often be expected to make dreams a reality, so you have to be someone who loves to take on a challenge.
These duties may include anything from booking reservations at a hot restaurant nobody else can get into, to scoring tickets to a popular show.
And guess what? You get to do your work from the comfort of your own home!
How to become a Lifestyle Consultant for Aspire Lifestyles
Responsibilities (according to the job description):
- Deliver white glove Concierge services, assisting with tasks including placing dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, ticket inquiries, assistance while travelling and more.
- Provide meaningful and relevant insight to customers regarding the services that their Concierge can provide for them
- Recommend tailored solutions to the customer to drive brand loyalty
- Identify opportunities to proactively meet member needs to deliver customized recommendations and services; focusing on value-added solutions
- Utilize a variety of resources including search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable solutions
- Utilize multiple complex systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Maintain acceptable performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Works in a fast paced, structured call center environment
- No sales required
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of customer service experience, preferably at a call center
- Incredible written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in hospitality, entertainment, or travel industries is a plus
- Flexibility in shifts
- 401 (k) with 3% company match
- Medical, dental, and vision after 30 days on the job
- Performance-based bonuses and opportunities for overtime pay
- Paid vacation and sick time, plus paid holidays
- Opportunities to advance in the company
This particular job is currently paying $31,000 a year, but you can soon be making an annual salary of $45,000.
You may also be interested in...