Are you looking for an exciting new job in California, Iowa, or Utah? Well, you’re in luck, because Nordstrom is currently hiring Seasonal Customer Care Specialists in all three states.
Not only will you earn $14.65 an hour, but you’ll also get to do all your work from home!
Nordstrom’s Customer Care team ensures that shoppers can reach its customer-service representatives via phone, email, a chat line, and social media 24/7.
If hired for this position, you must be willing to work flexible hours that may change on a regular basis. Some shifts may also include overtime when necessary.
This is a seasonal job, meaning Nordstrom needs all hands on deck when it comes to working with customers throughout the upcoming holiday season.
According to the job description on Nordstrom’s website, here are just a few must-have skills and qualifications if this work-from-home opportunity piques your interest:
- 6 months’ experience within a retail or customer service environment preferred
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills required
- Must be able to successfully pass a Multi-tasking assessment
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with a high sense of emergency
As far as responsibilities go, here is what you’ll be expected to do as a Seasonal Customer Care Specialist for Nordstrom:
- Handle high volume of calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Answer customer questions regarding account information, order status, return status, product information, policies, procedures, site navigation and time frames
- Accurately log all handled calls and calculate price adjustments, when applicable
- Liaise with Nordstrom Card Services and shipping carriers
- Providing excellent Customer Service
While there is a three-week training period before you can actually start working, Nordstrom pays for all of it!
If you live in Iowa or Utah, the training is online. However, if you currently live in Los Angeles, training takes place on-site for two weeks before transitioning to online for the third.
Want to know the best part? Despite this position being seasonal, you still get benefits—including medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as access to an employer-matched 401(k) plan.
If you make it through the entire holiday season with the company, you will receive a congratulatory $500 bonus.
Here’s how you can get started and apply to this awesome dream job now:
Los Angeles, California, applicants can apply here.
Iowa applicants can apply here.
Utah applicants can apply here.
You may also be interested in...