Hey Milestone, which used to be Noobie Box, offers a free pregnancy sample box for moms-to-be, filled with samples & a Hey Milestone Guide with information and offers. There is no subscription but unlike some other baby boxes, the Hey Milestone baby box has a shipping fee of $12.95. One box per mom-to-be per year. Box content varies by month. From time to time substitutions may be made based on available inventory. See below what we received, how you can get it and what we think about this box.
Get More FREE BABY BOXES
In our Hey Milestone Box, we received:
– Aquaphor baby diaper rash cream
– Chicco pacifier
– Cuties set of 5 diapers
– Lansinoh breastfeeding set
– Palmer’s stretch marks massage lotion sachet
– Prevail set of 2 liners
– Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamin sample
– Upspring Milkflow lactation drink sachet
– Upspring Milkflow baked lactation cookie
– and WaterWipes baby wipes 10-count
The current Edition includes:
– Cuties set of 5 diaper samples,
– Nanobébé flexy pacifier,
– Lansinoh breastfeeding sample set,
– Lansinoh Organic nipple cream sample,
– Palmer’s stretch marks massage lotion sachet,
– Prevail set of 2 liners,
– Morning Pep Prenatal Vitamin sample,
– Upspring Milkflow lactation drink sachet sample,
– Water Wipes baby wipes travel size,
– Aquaphor mini-spray for mom (not suitable for babies),
– Purell hand sanitizer wipes,
– Bella B samples
How can you receive the Hey Milestone baby box?
Just go to this page on the Hey Milestone box website and click the “start your Order” button.
What we think about the Hey Milestone box?
It’s a good box, it’s nice to try a few products without spending full price for the full products and see if they work for you. The main con is that there is a shipping fee of $12.95. Some free baby boxes like like Amazon, Target and Walmart have the same or more products in them and better products such as onesies and baby bottles. If you are going to get the other free samples boxes, you probably don’t need that one since it has a fee and the samples are pretty much the same than you get in the free ones.
Then check out our “How to get FREE diapers” article
View all FREE Samples
Want freebies every day? Get daily email alerts with the latest free stuff and saving tips!
A few things to know: Remember to be patient, samples may take 2 to 8 weeks to arrive in the mail and they are shipped directly from the manufacturer, not Freeflys. Freeflys is a directory, we cover freebies like a news outlet covers the news.
The best way to get the most freebies is to sign-up for text alerts so you know right away when a freebie goes live and you can be amongst the first to claim one. If you need some help getting freebies, visit this page.
You may also be interested in...