– 1 pie crust
– 3 green apples (diced)
– 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
– 15-20 oz. bag of mini Snickers (chopped)
– 2 1/2 cup Cool Whip (whipped topping softened)
– 1/3 can sweetened condensed milk
– 2 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
1. Spread Snickers on the bottom of the pie crust. Next layer the apples. Then drizzle caramel on top.
2. In a bowl, combine cool whip, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk. Spread that on top.
3. Drizzle with caramel and a few snickers. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Take out about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
source & photo credit I Heart Nap Time
Share This On Facebook!