Make FreeFlys My Homepage
  1. Go to your browser's options.
  2. Locate and Enter "http://freeflys.com" into the "Home Page" field.
  3. Apply changes.

Recent Free Samples Featured on Freeflys

We posted a lot of new samples this week. Take a look at the list below to see what was and still might be available.

Free glass from Crystal Light®
Free Starbucks® K-Cup Pack
Free sample of Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Toothpaste
Free Living Proof Frizz-Free Friday at Ulta®
Free Sesame Street® audio CD of songs and stories
Free 5×7 photo print from CVS®
Free sample of Fancy Feast® Mornings Entre and Nescafe

Free samples go fast, make sure to request them as soon as they are posted. If you want to make sure you get all of the free samples follow Freeflys on Facebook and for Freeflys RSS feed for samples! This way you will never miss a free sample or coupon offer.

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

9 Comments

• Posted July 8, 2012 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Please send me the free samples.

• Tara Eddings
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 9:29 am | Permalink

I want free stuff

• Tabetha Tingwald
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 10:58 am | Permalink

It seems as thou i always miss out. I did however get a free sample of prevcid heartburn in the mail and i about freaked i loved it. Opened up the mail box and there it was i then belived in the free sample thing but since then every one i fill out something goes wrong! Either they r out or it wont click to register it right! Please make me a beliver in getting regular free samples please!! Thank you and i would appreciate it more then words can say! Tabetha

• James Sears
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

Please send me some of those free samples took yor survey

• Yolanda deleon
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

It is the best site for freebees it is true they will send your stuff out for free

• Posted July 8, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

i would to get free samples that will help alot . thx

• erin narvaeZ
    Posted July 8, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

hope it helps my hair

• Donyelle Craig
    Posted July 9, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

I love Freeflys. I am so glad that I found this site, plus friends of this site for other freebies. At first I thought it was a joke until I received my first sample and I have been hooked ever since. Again thank you and keep up the awesome work. P.S. keep finding the samples also. Lol. Bless

• Byron Starr
    Posted July 10, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

I have sensitive skin, so I can only use “Free and Clear”, “perfume, or Fragrance Free” laundry and skin care products.